Policies For Everyone’s Protection
These policies are in place to provide our customers and clients with the safety and security that they deserve. It also protects us from fraudulent claims against West Coast Management. Below are the various policies that West Coast Management strictly adheres by. If you have any questions or you think that our company is not following the policies below, please contact us.
Recognized for our commitment to safeguarding consumer privacy on our website, we operate under a strict set of privacy principles:
- The only information West Coast Management obtains about individual visitors to its website is information supplied voluntarily by visitors.
- In case West Coast Management may need personal information to provide visitors with services tailored especially for them, or to inform them about new features or services, visitors are asked explicitly for that information.
- All identifiable information provided by purchasers (name, e-mail or home address) will NOT be disclosed to anyone outside of West Coast Management.
- West Coast Management employs strict security measures to safeguard online transactions, and personal information is stored in a secured database and always sent via an encrypted channel.
- West Coast Management maintains a strict “no-spam, no phishing, no pharming” policy. Your information, including your email address will not be sold to any third party. If you sign up for email, you will receive only the email you have requested.
- You may not add our products or information to a diskette, CD, website or any other medium and offer them for redistribution or resale. The products and/or information may not be resold in any sort of collection, such as passing our products or information over to third parties in CD’s and/or diskettes, or letting others download our products and/or information from your website. Furthermore, by conducting such practices, you automatically waive any legal claims against West Coast Management. If you do not abide by the terms of this agreement as described above, West Coast Management will pursue legal action to the highest extent.
- The products and/or services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- West Coast Management hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties, expressed and/or implied, including but not limited to any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and/or fitness for a particular purpose by any vendor, customer, or associate offering any information, products, and services linked to the West Coast Management website(s). The user agrees that West Coast Management is not responsible, and shall have no liability to such user, with respect to any information, product, or service offered by others who are linked to the West Coast Management website(s). West Coast Management shall not be liable for any damages allegedly sustained arising from use of the information, products, and/or services.
- Refunds will only be given with Administration approval.
- In no event shall West Coast Management be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use the products and/or services from West Coast Management.
All material sold, downloaded, viewed, and/or presented/displayed on this website is copyrighted. These copyrights solely belong to West Coast Management and/or their perspective owners.
Internet Security Policy
West Coast Management is dedicated to providing all our visitors with a safe and secure transaction experience. We have secured this website (westcoast.management) with the latest in internet technology. All information collected through this website is encrypted and sent via secured channels to staff members of West Coast Management. If you have any questions or need further information about our internet security procedures, please contact us.
This website, West Coast Management (westcoast.management), may contain links to third-party websites, but we are not responsible for the content of any linked website.
West Coast Management will NEVER send out an email asking for any type of personal information (name, address, email address, username, password, credit card, etc.) If we need to get a hold of a customer due to wrong information or information that is missing, we will restrict access to that individual. Also, if we need to gain additional information from a customer, we will notify them once they log-in to their account through West Coast Management.
If you have been requested to go to another West Coast Management website please consider this spam and report it to our legal department.
(updated Monday, March 7th, 2016)